This information is for properties that permit pets. We generally allow pets in all of our properties, except for properties that have a shared common area (Quads), with the exception of assistance animals.
- If a residence allows pets, the total amount of pets allowed will be 1 dog and 1 cat, or 2 cats.
- Applicants must fill out our pet application form.
- The Pet Deposit, which is allows for 1 dog or up to 2 cats, is $300 and is refundable.
- Pet Rent is paid monthly. Pet rent is $20 per animal.
- Applicant must provide the required documentation, without which the pet will most likely be denied.
- Reptiles are not permitted at any of our properties.
- Rabbits, ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, rats and mice are not permitted in any properties.
- City/County leash & 'scoop' laws apply on and off-site . . . Strictly enforced!
- Violations of Pet Policy are assessed at $75 per incident.
- Must be at least 1 yr old.
- Must have copy of documentation of vaccinations and spay/neuter in our files.
- Any campus area rentals (apartments and houses) will allow only 1 cat.
- The cat may be indoor, however it must be house trained.
- Must be at least 3 yrs old.
- If living in an apartment it must be 20 lbs or less. Houses may allow larger dogs, up to 50 lbs.
- Any campus rentals (apartments and houses) will allow only 1 dog.
- Must be house trained.
- We need to be notified upon move-in if "stranger friendly"
- Must have a copy of documentation of vaccinations and spay/neuter in our files.